Georgia Groome Fan Board

It is currently 17. December 2017, 00:24

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 4. January 2010, 08:32 

****This message was sent on January 2, 2010.

Hi from the US,

My name is Jeffrey and I'm 19 years old and I go to a Community College somewhere outbound from Washinton D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland(Their both big cities in America); I'm like right in the middle of the two american cities. I'm just a typical but, not arragant American Boy who love to play International Soccer with his folks and hang with friends in locations like the mall or the park. Since I'm in college, I would love to get a degree in buissness like my Father who works for this Hispanic Marketing, which is a buisness-like Job.

Yesterday night on Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 8:00pm Eastern Time, My sister who is turning 11 on April, she kept bugging me to watch this movie premier on Nick at Night called "Angus, Thoungs and Perfect-Smogging" Staring of course...Georgia Groome. At first, I didn't want to see but my little sister kept on bugging me to watch it, so I gave in watching it with her anyways since I was the babysitter for tonight. Understand as a 10 year old girl who will graduate from Elementary School and a 19 year old guy who is in college, we both loved it! My sister enjoyed hilariously and morally and me, I just think this was kinda cute even if I did experienced it back when I was 14 years young as a guy. I loved the movie but what I really love in the whole movie is Georgia Groome herself!

I have never had a "thing"(if you know what I mean) with any teen super star except Georgia Groome; Not even all the teenage super stars in America. In the American modern pop culture, all the girls would go crazy for stars like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomes, Kristian Stewart, and the list goes on, As for the guys, you know how we are with stars. Some of us guy believe that it will never happen in like a billion years and some of us are so insecured about who we have a huge crush on because it would be very homosexual to do that; Imagen if I were to tell my buddies that I were to have a Crush on any Disney Channel American Super Star, I'm consider gay to them for liking someone for a TV screen....pretty weird huh? Well I'm not like that but I do think its weird to have a crush on any person from Cable TV, but ever since I watched "Angus, Thoungs and Perfect Smogging." I really love Georgia Groome as now, a fan! She is so pretty and she did a great job play the role of a 14-year old girl from eastbounde. Not only I have a "thing" for Georgia Groome but I would really love to get to know her in person if that is possible.

Call me a crazy American but I would definatly travel to the UK just to find her but, I'm not that desperate to see her....yet. I wouldn't say that I have a crush on her because its a strong but, strange word to say; that why I mentioned twice that I had a "Thing" for her. I just watched the movie once and already I'm thinking about seeing Georgia Groome as my "things to-do before I pass away" list. Even if you don't know her personally, I feel so passionate in writing to you about what see is like. Excuse me if I am giving you the hibbie gebbies but I really want to know everything about her.

I don't know if you can help me out but is their any possible way that she will be stopping by the US or mostly around Washingtion, D.C.?
Will she be making any movies that will one day be recorded in American?
but please tell me this...
How old is she as of right now? Me and my little sister has been debating her age ever since we saw the world premier.

Please write back soon,
Your friend from american,
-Jeffrey Euceda

PostPosted: 12. November 2015, 22:41 

Should you tell you have misled.